Woody Levitan, CPA
845.567.9000 Ext. 124
Woody was admitted as a partner in the firm as of January 1, 2013. Woody was the founding partner of Levitan, Yegidis & Associates, LLP. He is responsible for the firm’s development/consulting division that works with entrepreneurs to increase their profitability and streamline the operation of their businesses, as well as to improve the quality of their lives. The firm uses unique tools and its broad knowledge in its approach to these issues. A much sought after writer and lecturer, Woody’s articles have appeared in such publications as the Times Herald Record, the Hudson Valley Business Journal and the Journal of Accountancy. He has lectured to other CPAs for the New York State Society of CPAs Foundation for Accounting Education.
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA) – Legislative Task Force
- Orange County Partnership (Economic Development arm of Orange County) – Past Chairman
- Mid Hudson Chapter of the NYSSCPA – Past President & Chair, served on several statewide committees
- Orange County Chamber of Commerce – Past Chairman
- Orange County Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council – Past Chairman
- Orange County Chamber of Commerce – Governmental Initiatives Committee
- Horton Medical Center – Past Chairman of the Board,
- Orange Regional Medical Center – First Chairman of the Board, Corporate Secretary, Treasurer, Executive Committee, Chairman of Finance Committee, New Hospital Committee.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
Baruch College of the City University of New York
Certification of Educational Achievement in Business Valuation from the AICPA
Certification in Strategic Performance Management
- Business Profitability Improvement
- Owners’ Quality of Life Improvement
- Financial Analysis Designed for Action
- Forecasting and Business Financial Plans
- Team Dynamics & Team Building
Designated one of the 36 Most Powerful & Influential Individuals in the Mid-Hudson Region by the Times Herald Record.
Actively involved in the conception of, and construction of, the first new stand-alone community hospital in NY in over 20 years ($300 million + project)