Ita M. Rahilly, CPA, AEP
845.567.9000 Ext. 263
Ita M. Rahilly has over 25 years of extensive public accounting experience and is a Partner in the Tax Division of the Firm. Ita concentrates her efforts in the tax arena where she works with closely-held businesses and their shareholders and assists clients in achieving their goals.
Ita assists many clients with the transition of family wealth from one generation to the next in an orderly way with the least tax impact. She also advises her clients concerning the liquidity for estate tax payments. Her goal is to minimize the administrative burdens for all the survivors. Help in transferring family businesses in an orderly way can also be achieved with Ita’s help.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member of AICPA Governing Council
- Mid-Hudson Chapter of the New York State Society of CPAs – Past Chapter representative to State Board and Past President of Chapter
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC) – Member
- Hudson Valley Estate Planning Council – Board Member, Past President
- AICPA Trust, Estate and Gift Technical Resource Panel – Former Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) – Member Relations Committee Chair, Trust and Estates Administration Committee Member, Past Chair, Finance Committee Member & Past Vice-President
- Mount Saint Mary College – Vice-Chair, Audit Committee Chair, Finance Committee Member, Academic and Faculty Affairs Committee Member
- Notre Dame Club of the Mid-Hudson Valley – Member, Past President (2009-2011)
University of Notre Dame – Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Leadership Dutchess – Graduate
- Federal and State compliance and income tax planning for Subchapter C and S Corporations, Partnerships, Estates, Trusts and Individuals
- Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- International Taxes
- IRS and State controversy work
Ita has worked with clients to save significant dollars.
She also has co-authored comment letters for the American Institute of CPA and the New York State Society of CPAs in response to proposed tax regulations.